This year’s Montreat trip will be different, so please read all the information below and fill out all forms. If you have questions, please let us know, we are happy to discuss any of this with families.
- Now that vaccination is available for ages 12-15, everyone going to Montreat is eligible for vaccination. WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO BE FULLY VACCINATED BEFORE THE TRIP!
- If your youth will not be vaccinated before the trip, they need to quarantine as much as possible for 14 days before departure and provide a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of departure.
- Montreat has a page on their website that outlines all the COVID-19 procedures and policies that we will be following. Please familiarize yourself with these guidelines, and check back as they will continue to update as things change.
- The final cost for the trip is $500 per participant. This reduced cost is made possible by the generous support of the Presbytery of Cincinnati and by the congregations sending youth. If you paid the deposit, your remaining cost is $175 per youth.
- Mark your calendar for Sunday June 6th at 5pm for a Pre-Montreat meeting at Knox. All youth and parents should attend so we can go over all the guidelines and answer questions. With so many changes this year, we need everyone to attend, please!
FORMS and PAYMENT
- Final Payment Form. You may use this form to pay your balance online! You may also send a check to the church, payable to Knox Presbyterian Church. (3400 Michigan Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45208). Please note the youth names on the check.
- Montreat Participant Link (This form is required by Montreat)
- Permission and Assumption of Risk
- Emergency Medical Authorization
- Prescription Medication Disclosure
- Over the Counter Medical Disclosure
- Medical History